Sunday, July 27, 2008

Allie rides the big ride riding machine

This is our view as we only got to watch through the glass of the front door. Dad teaching Allie how to ride the big red machine. Me & Baylee didn't get to ride cause dad said we alread help out a lot by fertilizing the lawn with our poop. You know it is hard job dad someone has to do it and I am pretty sure if you did it then the neighbors would have something to say about that. We did have fun watching.

Allie be sure not to hit the peach tree....

I am tired of watching and went to take a nap.



Baylee went to lay down so she could still watch. After Allie got down them mommt let us go play in the back yard but mommies camera battery died and she couldn't get any more pictures. How was your day?



7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sami and Baylee!
Did Allie got treats after that hard work?? I hope so!
Taking naps while the humans work is what I do.
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Oooh, that big red machine looks fun to ride! I bet Alie did a good job.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dexter said...

We have one of those machines too. I have to stay inside when momma uses it because I tend to bark at her and chase the bad machine.

Allie did a good job on the lawn. Maybe she can take over lawn care completely.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Our red machine is good at finding the poops that momma misses (stink a roo).

Thor and Jack said...

Sami and Baylee
Allie sure did a good job with that big red machine! Looks like a fun too!

woof
Thor

Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom has one of those machines too and we hate it! It's evil!
Allie is doing a great job! Will she be driving the car next?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

I sure don't miss mowing our yard! You girls look very pretty watching!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Sami! Baylee!

How goes it my friends! The big red machine looks like lots of fun! But I will be honest...I think it deserves a good barking at! It kind of reminds me of the vaccuum!

Hehehehe!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley