Monday, October 27, 2008

Awards & Pictures of traveling to Western Kentucky

Award from Thor! Thank you so much Thor, we love you!
Mom finally let me blog, thank you so much mommy! I am posting pictures of us in the Jeep while we traveled to Western Kentucky to visit our grandparents.
Me and Cassie got to seat with Allie and Dale. It was so much fun!


Daddy talking on the phone while traveling, of course he heard it from Mommy. Mommy doesn't like when he talks and drives.

Okay, Allie gave me some attention between reading her book and listening to her ipod.

I got the most attention from my new sis, Cassie.


Cassie and I are very good pals. I think she thinks I am her mamma.


She kept trying to clean me and give me kisses.



Baylee was lucky and got the back all to herself and like to tease me about how she got more room then me. I told her I was fine cuz I was by Cassie.

I was very clean when we arrived at our grandparents, Cassie made sure I looked my best!

I am so happy to be back blogging cuz I sure missed all my friends!

xoxoxo SAMI

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sami!
Glad you are back!
I can see how much Cassie loves you!
And Allie is a multitasking girl. Reading, listening and petting!
I missed you too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Welcome Back Sami and Baylee.. We missed you! Was your trip fun? Baylee had the right idea hiding in the back from the cat cleaner... lol

The Musketeers said...

We have an award for you (:

Lots of kisses ,
Three Musketeers


PS : Cassie sure love Sami :D

Amber-Mae said...

That video is sooo sweet! I've never seen a kitty cat sooo close to a dog before like you both. Really! Hope you guys had a fun ride & Cassie was sooo calm in the car. I know many cats who will go wild during rides!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

BrandytheGreat said...

Wow, lucky you got to go on a trip!

Molly the Airedale said...

What a neat video! Cassie is sure in love with you, Sami!
We're so glad that you're back!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Quite the smoochie fest you have going there. I was wondering where my princess was. Glad she had a nice place to lie down.

Hope you told Aire-Ruby where to pick you guys up for the party.

Slobbers,
Mango

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Sami and Baylee!
I am happy that you had a fun trip. Cassie sure loves you, Sami!
Sorry I haven´t stopped and commented here before, but mom is so busy to help me.
I got to be off leash in the park last weekend and it was the best!
I went to visit my Grandma in the Sunday.It was very fun too.
Have a beautiful day! See you soon!

Love and licks
Thor

The Musketeers said...

Happy Howloween Sami & Baylee !

Love & Hugs ,
Three Musketeers