Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My favorite, "R," words! I miss my friends!

I was given the letter R by Lorenza. I am supposed to list 10 things that I love that start with the letter R. I have to make a combination of words in English and Spanish to complete my list

1. Rubber Tennis Balls-- I love to have them in my mouth, throw me one and I will happily
chase it!
2. Rabbits- I love to chase them.
3. Rocks- although mommy takes them away from me when I find one in the backyard
4. Rain I love to play in the rain
5. Run I love to run very fast
6. Ride I love car rides
7. roast beef-- oh it is droolicious
8. rawhides- I love to chew them up
9. race I love to race Baylee and I always win
10. retriever- of course I love to retrieve things

Thanks Lorenza! Sorry it took me so long to post them but we went away to visit my grandparents and Mommy has been so busy with work day and night, she says she is catching up but I think she is just playing around on her computer and not wanting to share. Friends she promises to let us blog soon! xoxox Sami I miss my FRIENDS...please don't forget about us :(

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sami!
As long as you all are doing well, don't worry about not blogging often. We understand!
Nice "R" things you like!
Today my mom put peanut butter in my kong and I really enjoyed it! Thanks again for sending it to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BrandytheGreat said...

Sami!
Who would forget you?
I think I like Rs too!

The Musketeers said...

Great list you have Sami & Baylee (:

Lots of Loves ,
Three Musketeers

Molly the Airedale said...

Those are great R words - all but rain! We hate rain! It's so depressing and it means no walkies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Those are some Grrrreat "R" words.

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Sami!
Great R´list! But I don´t like rain.
How could I forget you??
Love you!

Lots of licks
Thor

Amber-Mae said...

Great game & great answers!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Unknown said...

One R word you forgot is "Rufus"... lol ;)