Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Doggie Spa products, circle around the tree and a word from Baylee

Mom went to the beauty supply place and bought home lots of doggies products to make us boo-t-ful. I am smelling the conditional and I am not sure because it smells good enough to eat! It is oatmeal conditioner.

Mom has some made by the same guy and assured me it will be good for our fur. She said it is a new product out and if you look really close on the bottles it says, "Cruelty Free" tested on Humans First! Mommy thought that was cool! She also got these wipes for our teefies and they aren't bad, have a peppermint taste. Way better then when she brushes our teefies!



Hey, Baylee come play with me!


Okay, but I want to play chase around the circle


Baylee here- Sami, I thought you wanted to play? Isn't this circle so neat that we made? It was so hard and took days to make this awesome circle. Come on girl, I will let you Chase me first!
Sami got so jealous that I got to go see the doggie doctor the other day but it wasn't all fun I told her. I had a hot spot under the skin of my lower lip and they had to shave my lower lip hair and gave me a not so fun shot. Then if they hadn't been mean enough they gave mommy some pills to give me not once but twice a day and some oopy gooey stuff to put on the side of it. Mommy tries to be slick about giving the pill and slide it in turkey but I am to smart and eat the turkey and spit the pill out and she has to give me another piece of turkey and then I take my pill. Silly mommy I get 2 pieces of turkey out of her every time! Heeheee Don't worry friend I am feeling all better and it is healing nicely mommy tells me!

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sami and Baylee!
Is it cold there where you live? You two are wearing very nice coats!
Those look like a great doggie spa products! I hope you two enjoy them! Here we don't have good products!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i'm tempted to drink that shampoo too....

Charlie said...

That shampoo sounds good except for the part where you have to take a bath.
- Charlie

Dexter said...

Bayleeeeeee!!!! Princess.

The next big pawty, you have to come (don't worry, I will handle MJ). See my blog for the details. I am having a great time in NYC (even though there are Yankees there).

Slobbers,
Mango

Dexter said...

Baylee and Sami -
I have to admit that I don't always know when parties are coming up.
Ruby arranges the flights http://wonderruby.blogspot.com/ and does list upcoming parties. I'll let you know the next time I'm going. This one was kind of a surprise since I wasn't going until Lacie offered to babysit pee-wee.

Slobbers,
Mango

Amber-Mae said...

I bet those shampoos are nice! Mommy tries using not-tested on animals products too but it's hard to find any here. She just used a tea-tree oil shampoo on us yesterday & we smell stinky! Those coats look sooo pretty on you both...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Clay's Mommy said...

Glad you are feeling better and just stopping by to say hello!

Jack and Abby

BrandytheGreat said...

Wow, those shamppos muta been expensive.Boy are you two lucky!

Sami & Baylee said...

BrandytheGreat, mom got the shampoos at a discount ( hair supply place) and can get them like 50% cheaper...so she says they weren't to bad and actually cheaper then the shampoos she had been buying us at the pet store!

Kisses & Licks,
Sami