Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rolex, Sami falls a sleep on the job

This was Allie's first time going to Rolex and she wasn't sure if she could take me since I am a doggie but come to find out doggies can go and next year Mommy and Allie promised I could go with them. Allie ask me to share some pictures of her day on my bloggie, of course I will cuz she will give me a juicy treat, right Allie?


Do you think that Allie and her friends were excited about being at Rolex? That is all she talked about when she got home. I had to steal her shoe to get her attention, sorry Allie but a dogs got to do what a dogs got to do to get attention! Am, I right fellow friends?


Man would look at this Jump, how do horses get over it? It is Huge I tell you!

Don't think I would attempt this job..oh no not me.. "Hush Baylee I am not a scaredy cat!" Just keep you jaws closed and let me finish reading my blog! Sorry friends for the rude interruption from Baylee. Now where was I, oh yeah look below at this fellow, he is king of the Jump!

King of the Jump


Allie says this is a basket the horses have to jump through on the cross country course


Looks like this fellow has some mighty powerful hind legs, wouldn't you say?
Wouldn't want to be behind this horse.



Allie want me to share her favorite all time rider and sport pony at Rolex. This is Karen O'Connor on famous Teddy. Teddy is the first sport pony to run with the big boys and has won Olympic medals and Rolex a few times.

The above picture is really why I posted Allie's Rolex photo's. She was donating money to help the homeless animals.

How nice of the Rolex people to raise money for homeless pets.


Ok, see this adorable fellow? She begged Mom to take him home but mommy said she would love too but we just can't have more doggies right now, whew that was close I already have to share my blog with Sami and all and I don't need any other dogs to look after right now. But luckily he was adopted that day and was going home to be with a lucky family. Now don't get me wrong I would like some more brothers and sisters but first I need a larger yard.

So that was a day at Rolex without me....but next year I will be there, oh yea!



I am getting sleepy so sleepy...



Baylee here...look I caught Sami red handed...she fell asleep on the job...gesh...she needs all the blog helpers she can get if she can't stay awake long enough to finish it! Look at her ear....it looks pointed...elf doggie..heehee.....shh don't tell her I was making jokes about her but hey she is the one who fell asleep and I had to finish her post..Heheee ...oh Sami just joking, I love you!

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sami!
Looks like Allie had a fun day there!
Glad to hear that doggie found a forever home!
What is a little nap while you are working?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, what a soooper fun day Allie had! Oh, that poor dog wants to go with Allie. I hope it finds a good home soon. You should have gone along to the fair coz I know you'd have fun!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer