Sunday, April 13, 2008

Special teddy and huh? Me a spot stealer?

Me and Mom's special Teddy Bear. She says it is special since my hoomans got it for her and when you squeeze the bears hand and you can hear my hoomans saying, "I Love You." So I sneak up and steal her spot on the bed, hee hee...she calls me a spot stealer and gives me lots of pettings and massages and hugs.





I usually do this every night while she is getting ready for bed.



But tonight Moms was taking to long and I got tired.



Then I feel a sleep, oh boy does this bear make a good pillow..Goodnight friends...sweet dreams......Mommy will just have to sleep on my doggie bed tonight. Hee hee.. hardy har har...






6 comments:

Charlie said...

Stealing mom's spot on the bed is the best!
- Charlie

Dexter said...

Good plan for getting a proper bed.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Baylee princess, you MUST have your humans take you to a proper spa instead of the dog wash. My goodness!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sami
You look really comfy there in the big bed! And very cute with the teddy bear!
Let us know about your mom sleeping in your bed!!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, how sweet!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Helios said...

Did you leave your drool scent on the teddy too?

Clay's Mommy said...

You look so cute with your stuffie! Congrats on stealing the spot on the bed! Keep up the good work!

Jack and Abby