Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Missing Daddy! Prayers for Hooman Uncle Chris

Baylee here to say a few words to my friends! Life has been good with the exception of my stinky daddy had to leave me for a week to go away for work in Cleveland Ohio then in Michigan. Doesn't he know that I am so sad when he is away? Mom says I just get mopey and clingy but what do you expect when your master is gone! The good news he will be home Friday. In the meantime cousin Katie is down and I just love her and insist that she pet me all day long. I will try to have Mom take a picture tomorrow of me with her.

Me on my inside lookout point.


It's my turn to blog since Sami has been a lazy girl lately. First off I want to say she is much better and getting her appetite back since she had the bacterial thingy. Mom was being poop inspector and said that mine looked a little runny...no privacy I tell you Mom haven't you seen poop before, geez. So next thing I know she has me in the jeep off to the Vet but luckily they didn't find anything wrong with me and still gave me the same meds as Sami and Mommy a huge bill ( that is what she gets for being poop inspector ). My question is why do I need to take that yucky medicine if nothing is wrong with me? Huh, explain that one! I am feeling fine.

Thought I would post a picture of Sami so you know she is doing good, see she still is guarding her ball so I don't get it. I tell you she is so silly cuz I don't care about that ball, maybe a steak or treat she might have something to worry about! Heehee! Goodnight my friends. ONE more word,

Friends say a little prayer for my hooman Uncle Chris, he was in 4-wheeler wreck and having surgery tonight to remove a kidney and his spleen . He has gotten an infection and has 4 surgeons working on him tonight. He need lots of prayers tonight since he isn't in good condition. He is always bringing stray animals home to love and make sure they are taken care off. Him, his wife ( Mommy's sister) and 2 kids ( my cousins) have adopted 4 cats and 2 doggies and 1 birdie.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh goodness.. good wishes and thoughts for your Uncle Chris. I hope he makes a good recovery. Those big boy toys sure can be dangerous.

B and R say you are looking "hot" on that landing! They like landings too.

Molly the Airedale said...

We're sending lots of AireZen for your Uncle Chris! Keep us updated, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

BrandytheGreat said...

Hope your Uncle Chris gets better..He's a very nice sounding man!

Lorenza said...

Paws crossed for your Uncle Chirs!
Sure I hope everything goes well with his surgery!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza