Friday, January 18, 2008

Did someone say, Chicken?

I scored today! Mom usually lets me have baked chicken but today she let me have fried Chicken Tenders from Papa John's Pizza. Oh, were they yummy.....Juicy...delicious oh I better stop I am getting hungry again. See my human sister I am begging so pretty for another piece of that juicy chicken Mom orders me when she orders Pizza. I don't like Pizza that much, only the cheese. Baylee loves pizza and can eat a cut up piece in like three bits. Wow she must really like that pie they call pizza. I just don't see the excitement in it but my human Mom loves it too!

Me, getting more yummy chicken, I could eat the whole order by myself.

Mom took a picture of my plate before she cut it up and let me eat it. I tried to tell her that she didn't need to take the time to cut it up and she could just give it to me but no I still had to wait! I have teeth Mom and I can chew those juicy chickens up. I can see why they call them tenders....boy where they tender.



Mom letting sample the chicken tenders. You can see Baylee in the background and she was barking and saying come on already put the camera down and hand me my pizza.

Today was horse riding lesson for my human sister and she was practing her cantor. But not sure what Mom means when she says cantor. I don't see any cans do you? Whatever it means my human sister Ali is good. I wonder how she is able to stay on that horse and not tip over and fall off?




I am so excited that I am starting to make friends! Yippie! Thank you Amber-Mae for the nice things you had to say about me. You sure made me smile. Thank you!

This blog is just the coolest and making friends is just doggone FUN!

Will chat more tomorrow...Mom is suppose to take me to the place to get a bath and I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow. I am a little nervous but if it involves water I will love it!

Your Friend, Sami

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey buddy,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Amber-Mae said...

Sami, I'm sooo grateful to be your friend too! Oh, you can 'sit up' like my sista Chloe! She has very huge bum & it's flat so it's easy for her to sit up. I can't do it becoz I can't sit straight in the 1st place...Mmm, fried chicken, mah favorite!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

powder-puff said...

Hey Sami!!

Nice to meet you!!

Wow that fried chicken is making me drool, you are one lucky dog!!

Stop by my blog sometime i would LUV to hear from you!!

peace out
puff