Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Special Doggie bowl for me & Boo Bear aka Baylee

I wanted to share a picture of the new food bowls that the post man dropped off today! I don't think we would have got them from the UPS man. Since Baylee scared the jeepers out of him last delivery. We have a glass see through door and he can on the pouch to deliver the package and sista Baylee runs up and jumps on the door barking like she was gonna eat him and he backed away leaving the package on the edge of the steps. She would hurt a flea..just looks like she would! She is such a baby! Heheheehehe



Mommy said these were special bowls that she had made for us. As you can see she had them paint a golden retriever in mine with my name. I can't wait to eat dinner out of it tonight. I am thinking special bowls, special dinner? Maybe, some steak or chicken.heehehehe


Side picture of my bowl


Hey, where is the food? A bowl without food, not sure I like it! I do see one goldfish cracker, what's up with that mom? I will starve on that teeny weenie cracker!

Baylee's bowl, see the Saint Bernard?


Baylee chowing down on her crackers.


Mom said she was so upset because she had something special wrote on the bottom of the bowls and they didn't get Dad's name on there. Well they kinda did since his name is Dale, but to us he is daddy. Sigh, we still love it mom! Now we will love it more with some yummy juicy delic dinner, please??
Licks & Kisses,
Sami
I would like to send my friends a Valentine card so if you would like one from me? You don't have to send me one but I would like to send you one. Just send me your doggie info to my email. Bark..Woof I hope my friends get some yummy din dins tonught!




3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, those bowls are sooo sooo nice! Look, there's even a painting of you two on them! I'm sooo jealous... I wish I have a bowl of me & mah trophies painted on it too...Then I can it out of it with pride! Harharhar! Gosh, why do I always sound sooo cocky? I just can;t help it!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Zoo Crew said...

We just found you on DWB! Nice to meet you :) You are so beautiful!!

Peace + Paws,

The Zoo Crew

(Bailey the boxer's mom is organizing a V Day card exchange)

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur customized bowl looks cool.... i wanted to own one too...